martes, 16 de mayo de 2017

WRITE A LETTER TO YOUR PENFRIEND

Publiczna Szkola Podstawowa
Spiach Spie 29A
36-121 Wilcza Wola


Thursday, 11th May 2017

Dear penfriend,

My name is _______________ and I am ___________ years-old. I’m from Fontanar, a small village in Spain.

I live in (a flat, a house) with my (mum, dad and brother). Their names are ____________.

I have got a pet/haven’t got any pets.  It is a (dog, cat). Its name is _________.
My hobbies are (playing football, swimming, dancing, reading)
I have got some good friends. Their names are ___________________.
We all go to the same school, Virgen de la Soledad School.  My teacher’s name is _________.  My favourite subjects are (Language, Maths).

At the weekend, I usually (play football) with my friends and (go shopping) with my family.
Last weekend I (went to the (funfair) in my village with (my friends/my family).

Please write and tell me about you.

Your friend,


(your name)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario